Monday, December 10, 2012

"Friendsgiving"

The start of the holiday season always kicks off with an awesome party hosted by the Paskin family, "Friendsgiving", which translates to Thanksgiving with friends (duh, did I have to say that??)Anyways, it is a lot of food, a lot of drinks, old friends and new friends, live music and even a professional photographer this year! Mike and Sarah sure know how to throw a party, thank goodness I met this family when Sam was only about a month old because we all know I love a good party ;) I can't believe we have known each other for FIVE years now! I am so thankful for the Paskin family and while the "Friendsgiving" party is the icing on the cake, it is the family friendship that means so much to us!
 
 
Holley and I are making a tradition out of pre-partying before the party for all parties ;) 
 
 
And lucky for my kids, we get the Paskin kids for the night.  Or I should say, the babysitter gets four kids for the night ;)
 
 
 

 
 
And now to the party.....

Photobucket
 
Our fabulous hosts!

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket


 
And look what we came home to ;) 
 
Thanks again Mike and Sarah!

No comments: