As a family we like to play the, "I went to the store and bought...." game where you go through the alphabet and pick what you would buy but since the kids are so young, the part where you are supposed to repeat in sequence what the person before you said is not part of the game because they can't grasp that yet. And maybe you all have no idea what game I am talking about but we used to play it as kids on long car rides. We play this game to get the kids to go to sleep and it works like a charm, at some point during the game, one of the kids falls silent and then the other is not far behind. ANYWAYS, one night the game got turned into, "I am thankful for...." since we were nearing Thanksgiving and Todd and I got a kick out of what the kids were coming up with so we started recording them on our phone.
I spliced and diced this together but Sam was playing by the alphabet sequence rules, Thatcher was not.....
2 comments:
oh i know that game! we only played like 4283 times when i was a kid. anyway, i loved this video! and the kids' comments. but the best part was where they kept introducing themselves! LOL! i'm very grateful for those two rug-rats!
So sweet. I loved hearing those sweet little voices. I am thankful for windows too Thatcher :)
Post a Comment