Sunday, July 17, 2011

While I Was Away....

My dear friend Sarah agreed to take my two kiddos all day and into the evening (crazy, right?) while I was in Chicago and Todd was working.  I thought it would be easier to split my two kids up amongst friends or family but Sarah insisted that having both would be easier because the two older girls would keep each other company.  I tried to schedule her a babysitter to give her a break for a few hours but she refused.  The moral of the story, Sarah is awesome and you too should drop your kids off at her house ;)












Thank you entire Paskin family!!! 

The following couple of days were filled with lots of Daddy time at the beach (Dancing Grandma came up too!) and the park.








 My most favorite picture of all :)  Todd sent this to me as I was boarding the plane to come home.


No comments: