Last Saturday, Thatcher got his first salon haircut. We took him to Mishay Salon and he did so great! Brooke and all the rest of the hairdressers at Mishay couldn't get enough of the little guy. Thatcher loved sitting in the salon chair and looking in the giant mirror. You could tell he thoroughly enjoyed all the attention he was getting and he did a very good job of flirting back at all the pretty ladies.
After Thatcher's excitement, it was time for Samantha to have a little fun. I took her to see Winnie the Pooh at the movie theater.
Later that evening we headed to the newly reopened Padaro Beach Grill for dinner. There was live music playing and both Sam and Thatcher were not shy about getting on stage to dance.

I wish Sam was more shy about not lifting her dress up while dancing...
Such a fun Saturday!!









1 comment:
This is an adorable post. And about the dress lifting -- no worries, at 3 I was an infamous dress lifter -- dress-taker-offer actually and I turned out ok. Well, I still like a good dance beat, but no more flashing :)
Post a Comment