Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dates with Mommy

On Mondays and Fridays I have both kids home with me all day.  I feel really lucky that I am able to have this time with them. I admit that some days we only make it to the gym or run errands, but other days like below, we go to the Natural History Museum or the Zoo.

The butterfly exhibit is back at the museum.
It was a cold morning out so most of the butterflies were hiding.  It was actually more fun this way because both kids were really excited when they found one.
It was also better because when Thatcher did find a butterfly, he would not follow the "no touching" rule.  So the less he saw, the better off for the butterflies....

These are the poses I get when I say, "1....2....3....CHEESE!" 


Thatcher definitely likes what he sees.



Kissing the caterpillar

Thatcher at 16 Months                     Samantha at 19 months
Samantha at 20 Months                  Samantha at 3 1/2



No comments: