I love Palm Springs. I love the 100 degree plus heat (with a pool and A/C, of course) especially since Santa Barbara did its typical June Gloom thing for most of the month. Last year, Todd and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary there (with little Thatchie too) and this year, it was just the girls.
Karen, Holley, Meredith and I rented this house for four days and relaxed, swam, read, drank, ate, drank, laughed, drank, danced, laughed and I think we drank again......
After settling in to our perfect Palm Springs digs
We grabbed a bite to eat at Azul
Karen beating the 100+ degree heat under a mister
After lunch we went to the store and stocked up on supplies, filled the refrigerator and hit the pool.
But first, Holley, our resident mixologist for the day, made us the perfect cocktail
That evening, we had the BEST dinner at Trio
This was all that was left of my roasted chicken
"This is the BEST chicken I have ever had!" -Meredith
Next stop, Ace Hotel, where we shared A LOT of laughs
Day Two: Poolside Chili Infused Mango Pineapple Martinis and burgers from Tyler's
We made dinner in
along with a fabulous dessert by Meredith
Later that night, Holley and I went dancing at Hunters
Day Three: More of this.....
And this.......
And this.....
Day Four:
Brunch at Cheeky's
And then back home to reality.........





























1 comment:
What a wonderful getaway! And well deserved. Such a small world...I know Mere too. Glad you got some R&R!
Post a Comment