Saturday, August 23, 2014

Random July Photos



The Tuesday Pool Club meets here aka Tammy's palace ;)


Where we do this!







We learned about the miraculous Puddle Jumper at the Tuesday Pool Club. Thatcher went from barely putting his toes in the water to jumping in like a crazy man. 


I've given up on swim lessons and will have him just wear this fancy device. 


See how happy they are in these things?







Did I tell you how much I love the Puddle Jumper?


Lulu Lollipop


Watching a movie on Asher's first sleepover!


Asher may not look thrilled but we did have fun and his parents didn't have to come get him in the middle of the night so that was good ;)


Samantha representing the South.


Not only was it FREE Slurpee Day at 7-11, it was also the FIRST 7-11 Slurpee they've ever had. The anticipation leading up to getting them was funny. "What's 7-11?" "What's a Slurpee?" Oh how I deprive my kids ;)  


Our FIRST camping experience as a family. We crashed the Pirozzi's camp site at El Capitan for a camp fire and Smores and when we saw the mega-mansion of campers they have we decided there was room for all 9 of us! 









Enjoying the beautiful view and a fabulous dinner at the Copus' home in Summerland.







The night ended with the dance party of all dance parties!



Actually the night didn't quite end there for us, we went to a birthday party for our friend Adam at Municipal Winery. 



And a final stop at Reds. 


Early morning travel pictures on my way to North Carolina.






Hotel Selfie before work.


And by work I mean hanging with this lady wearing awesome glasses. Don't ask.


I don't think I have ever seen rain pour as hard and as much as I did that evening in Raleigh. 


The Angus Barn is a must-do in Raleigh. 


This was a calorie-free, hot crab cheese dip.  


Filet with horseradish sauce. Equally healthy. 


Satisfied customer!


I had the most relaxing flight back to Santa Barbara.


Plus a view of these pillow-y clouds. 


Lila turned FOUR!



Experimenting with Thatcher's hair. 



Family picnic at the Mission.






Rock climbing at the beach.







Claire turned 6!


Cozy nappers.


Silly ice cream siblings. 


Ready to surf!


Child with a small shopping cart.


Our sophisticated diner at Opal. 



Family date night at the Public Market. 


Swinging high at preschool.

No comments: