I never took any pictures of our summer garden this year.
Here is what's left. A crispy cherry tomato plant. We did have lots of tomatoes this year but they weren't quite as good as they were the year before.

Samantha was excited to pick a "snowman" tomato
Our year-round producing lemon tree is still cranking away. Our orange and tangerine trees are getting there too.
Thatcher has done a good job of watering the herbs in his underwear and eating microwave popcorn. Multitasking at its best!
Our "chocolate" bell peppers are still green. They are supposed to turn the color of chocolate.
We planted lettuce, broccoli, beets and cucumbers. And randomly, the garlic we planted over a year ago that we thought disappeared is now sprouting! I had to look back at our previous gardening posts to find out when we even planted those things, it was May of 2011, so either garlic takes a really long time to grow or we are not doing it right.....
And look at our lettuce with all the sunshine we have been having!
I'd say it is definitely time to harvest our lettuce!
Salad anyone?







No comments:
Post a Comment