Sunday, October 7, 2012

Haircut

 
 
Thatcher needed a haircut and I tried our luck with a local barber shop here in town again.  He got a great cut there a few months back.  This time it was just as quick and just as cheap.  He got to watch cartoons on the big screen TV and enjoyed a lollipop.  We left the shop with what looked to be a cute cut, all styled with hair gel. 
 
But then as it dried...

 
It looked a bit crooked.

 
and a bit "bowl-ish"

 
and then I realized....

 
his new haircut looked IDENTICAL to
 
 
LLOYD CHRISTMAS!
 
 
 

 
Thankfully sweet Sarah has some skills with scissors and helped fix my boy.




 
No more Dumb and Dumber do :)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

He was a CUTE Lloyd Christmas while it lasted! ;)

The Paskins said...

I have never laughed so hard before. Mike was curious what was so funny, so I showed him your blog post. I thought he was going to pee his pants. EXACTLY like Lloyd Christmas!!!