Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thatcher's New Do

So, my luck ran out with the fantastic haircuts at Fantastic Sams.....

A few months ago I took Thatcher back there to have his haircut
and within the time it took me to snap this picture, he had a complete bowl around his head.  I'm talking a really, REALLY bad bowl haircut.  I think it is funny that both Thatcher and the lady cutting his hair are all smiles because I was completely mortified!

We ended up having a friend "un-bowl" it the best she could and then a few weeks ago I took him in to 19 Blue and said, "Cut it and make it SHORT!" I wanted no trace of the bowl.










Not only did he remove the bowl and cut it short, he added on about 2 years to Thatcher's age!  My baby boy was no longer looking like a baby. :(
 


I will say, he is looking very handsome with his new do!

No comments: