Both kids were long overdue for haircuts so on Saturday morning we took the kids to the only place we could think of that would take two kids, without a wait, and for cheap. The choices were Fantastic Sams or Supercuts. Which one do you think Sam chose?
I'm not going to lie, I was a little scared of how it would turn out but we could no longer see Thatcher's eyes and Samantha's hair needed some TLC. Plus, I kept saying I was going to attempt to cut their hair which I'm sure would have turned out worse.
Excited for her first salon haircut (her previous two haircuts were done by my mom).
Getting ready for his 6th haircut in almost 2 years.
So handsome!
Healthy, even and beautiful!
And we were pleasantly surprised by the good job they did. Fantastic Sams really was fantastic (and cheap and no wait)!








No comments:
Post a Comment