Saturday, April 7, 2012

Junior League Gala

We were very lucky to have been invited by the amazing Paskin family to the Junior League of Santa Barbara's annual gala fundraiser.



We did some pre-party prom posing

My other date ;)


I wasn't kidding about the prom,we called a taxi and a limo showed up. 

The event was held at the beautiful Coral Casino.



The theme this year was Dr. Seuss so everyone was dressed in bright colors, so fun!


Looking beautiful in orange, Jillian, was due any day (she actually had a baby girl yesterday)!!



Todd and I hijacked Chris and Laurie's photobooth moment, sorry guys!








Thank you Mike and Sarah - so generous!


We left the gala and headed to The Savoy 


where we danced the night away!

 

2 comments:

The Hall Family said...

Love it! And all worth the carbo loading cure you had on the day after : )

Jillian said...

That was the best "last night out" ever. Next time I go out with you all this mama gets to have a drink!