Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Talent Show

A couple weeks ago we attended the Peabody Charter School talent show.


Sofia kicked off the show as the lead singer in the Peabody Rock Band


and then impressed the crowd once again with her flamenco skills.


Samantha was enamoured with the whole show.  There is some serious talent at that school.  We saw hula hoopers, magicians, dancers, singers, you name it!  So now, Samantha is constantly asking me what SHE is going to perform at the talent show one day. 


So here is little Sam singing some Adele, some Pitbull and a religious song from school for good measure.  I'm not going to lie, we've watched an episode or two of "Toddlers and Tiaras" and my new guilty pleasure, "Dance Moms".  And I may or may not be behind the camera mouthing the words and giving dance suggestions to Samantha, hence the shaking camera.  I will say, Thatcher may have stole the show on the first song.

No comments: