It is freaky how much Sam and Thatcher look like each other, especially when he is wearing a clip in his hair....
Before I know it, this little guy will be stretched out in a toddler bed so I thought I better get one of him all curled up napping in the crib.
Thatcher's first time to the Natural History Museum. He ran around screaming (he liked hearing his voice echo) and banging on the glass exhibits.
We were "tourist" for the day and gave in to buying Sam a balloon on State St. We made it about 2 blocks before it popped.
I'd say that we've got about 2 more pounds until he breaks our warming drawer....(I've never used it anyways). And no, our kitchen cabinets are not supposed to be two different colors....
Folding laundry
What?! Folding laundry? Yes, she thinks it is fun and she does a good job at it.
And one more photo of her folding laundry. That is how much I like it!




1 comment:
I'm glad to see Sammy is such a good laundry folder. When baby Jessica is born I'll pay Sammy to come fold our laundry :-)
Post a Comment