
Sam's class planted seeds and she chose to plant broccoli. She was so proud to show me that hers was one of the first to sprout (last one on the right). I told her she had a "green thumb" which after I said that I realized I made a mistake since everything is taken so literally to a 3 year old. "No Sam, you don't REALLY have a thumb that is green.....". 20 minutes later, "Mom, is my thumb turning green now? How about now? NOW?"


You should hear her belt out some of her Hip Hop rhymes. We may have an American Idol on our hands.
Sam's Tadpole
Spring Water Colors
Notes from the teacher are my favorite to find in her cubby
And finally, this is what she brought home today. A pretty good shiner on her right eye.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!"
"I'm okay Mom. Connor and I were pretending to be Jets and I crashed."


1 comment:
Looks like our preschools are on the same wavelength with the planting! So fun!
Post a Comment