It was 90 degrees. I heard the bells coming down our street. I caved. I flagged down the ice cream man and let the kids pick out something.
Samantha chose Dora.
Thatcher chose Tweety Bird.
And then I began to feel really old.
It seemed like ages ago that I would get a Push-Up or better yet remember Buried Treasures?
After you finished it the stick would have some sort of character on it.
Which leads me to another reason why I felt old...... Samantha didn't know who Tweety Bird was, she kept telling me it was Sponge Bob!
He's laughing at me!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:
Oh my...now I feel old too! They make the ice creams a little different now, don't they?! My fav was the Super Star (red, white and blue popsicle). :)
I love push-ups!
How fun for the kids to get ice cream from the truck. I have such fond memories of chasing that truck. My friend just told me she tells her kids the music means the ice cream man is out of ice cream. HA!
Your kids are just too cute, R!
Post a Comment