It was Princess Day at the Santa Barbara Zoo this weekend.
Samantha got all FANCY in her princess dress and she got to wear a little makeup. Actually Mommy got carried away with the makeup....
and her hair....
So the princesses were not exactly the same as the ones at Disneyland. The girl in the middle said to Samantha, "Do you know who I am?" and Samantha looked confused. The girl said, "I am Belle." I was afraid Sam was going to say, "No your not!" but instead she sort of went along with it. "Belle" actually had braces which really was intriguing to Samantha. You can imagine the amount of questions we got regarding what was on her teeth, why did she have those, do they hurt, do they come off????????
Thatcher was all over the place, walking right up to everyone, trying to leave with them. I am not even kidding. As soon as we put him down on the ground he would take off for another family, or in this case, some princess. To heck with that Mama's Boy phase he used to be in!! :(
We did check out a few animals. There is a new baby giraffe at the zoo, this isn't it, however we did get to see the baby from afar. I couldn't get a good picture of it because it is separated from the rest of the giraffes on the other side of the exhibit. I think he/she makes its debut next week.
After the zoo we had lunch at Brophys
And then home for nap time.

1 comment:
That looks so fun!
Post a Comment