Rhonda, I love the way you created this video with the music, the color, the speed and then the slow down... so vintage and creative. :)
Oh my gosh, so cute.
How freakin' cute! You are so good about taking videos. I need to start using our Flip!
how the hell did the ice cream scoop stay in the cone?! regardless, i love to see the small joys in life. thank you!
Ditto what Sarah Caputo said...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Rhonda, I love the way you created this video with the music, the color, the speed and then the slow down... so vintage and creative. :)
Oh my gosh, so cute.
How freakin' cute! You are so good about taking videos. I need to start using our Flip!
how the hell did the ice cream scoop stay in the cone?! regardless, i love to see the small joys in life. thank you!
Ditto what Sarah Caputo said...
Post a Comment