Does this look like a dog that needs some exercise or what?! She won't even look at the camera, she's too embarrassed. She is looking more like a Basset Hound these days. As soon as I put Thatcher in his high chair, Lollipop is circling him like a shark, eating every single crumb that drops to the floor and stretching herself long enough to get her snout on the tray and just like a vacuum, inhales whatever she can. Not to mention, Thatcher thinks it is funny to feed Lollipop straight to her mouth. So basically, Lollipop's waist line is not looking so greyhound-esque anymore.
So off to Elings we went......
It was straight out of a Disney movie at Elings today. Birds singing, squirrels scurrying around, Thatcher laughing, Lollipop trotting, green green grass, blue blue sky, fluffy white clouds.....
75 Degree weather.....
Feeling the grass on his little tootsies
Picking his Mommy a flower, of course ;)
On doggy doodie patrol....
Then Lolly and Thatcher met some friends
And Thatcher became the dog whisperer
If you don't live in Santa Barbara, you should :)












3 comments:
What a perfect day! I want a doggie now :)
I was browsing through crafts on StumbleUpon and I saw a link to your rendition of a cute Valentine's Day card idea.
Your family is adorable! In seeing numerous adorable photos of family happenings, I thought I'd share something you might like to try out! When taking pictures of your kids, your dog, etc... try getting on the same level as your kids/any subject (and closer to whatever you photograph) - even if it means kneeling down or something. I know this may seem weird or like a hassle, but it makes every picture seem more personal or like you're really there again. Feel free to ignore this. :P
I love all the photos and memories you're preserving through this blog right now - your children are sure to appreciate all of this later. :)
Best wishes
Thatcher is such an adorable little guy!
Post a Comment