At first glance it looks like Thatcher is hanging halfway off the table. Then I realized your table is the black oval UNDER the pink rectangle. You had me worried. :) Isn't it nice to have a baby that doesn't roll yet?!
At first I thought the same thing. I was wondering how you had levitated Thatcher so that he just hung in mid-air!
You guys have an awesome Easter bunny! Ours didn't bring me any wine...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
At first glance it looks like Thatcher is hanging halfway off the table. Then I realized your table is the black oval UNDER the pink rectangle. You had me worried. :) Isn't it nice to have a baby that doesn't roll yet?!
At first I thought the same thing. I was wondering how you had levitated Thatcher so that he just hung in mid-air!
You guys have an awesome Easter bunny! Ours didn't bring me any wine...
Post a Comment