Samantha's little friend Eli had his 3rd birthday party on 4th of July.
Samantha's first time hitting a pinata. Rather than hitting it, she kept trying to give the bat to the pinata.
We got home just in time to see the fireworks from our back deck. There was a tree that blocked a portion of the view but Daddy saved the day by climbing up a ladder with Samantha in his arms so she could see the show :)
I didn't get any pictures as I was desperately trying to calm down poor Lollipop who we thought was going to have a nervous breakdown. She was running from room to room, shaking and howling. We felt so bad for her.
1 comment:
I just love your blog Ronda! Samantha is just so adorable! You get some great pics! Loving the story about Sofia too. What a sweetie :)
Post a Comment