Monday, July 13, 2009

Book Club

I belong to a book club that I absolutely LOVE! We meet each month to discuss the "book of the month" but mostly we just eat, drink and socialize!

Pre-Sam I would read several books a month, multiple magazines and the local paper. Now, I find myself scrambling to finish our Book Club book minutes before the meeting.

This month we are reading The Soloist by Steve Lopez. It is a quick read and really good - I definitely recommend it.

I must admit that there have been a few occasions where I got in some reading time by turning the TV on for Samantha.

The other night I came into the family room to find this:



I guess she was paying attention to me while I thought she was watching TV :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is great! She should come next week. I'd love to hear what she thought about it! :)