Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yummy Mummy


If you haven't noticed, I LOVE to cook. I find it very relaxing. I love the whole process of making a meal from start to finish (actually up until it's time to wash dishes) but that is what husbands are for right? Just Kidding Todd :)

I by no means think I am a gourmet chef or even close to it, but I do love trying out different recipes that I find from my favorite cooking magazines or blogs and adapting them to my own or replicating them as best I can. It is nice to keep track of all the good ones so that I have something on hand to prepare for guests or special occasions.

My friends Marina and Sarah also love to cook (they are better than me at it) and also share recipes on their blogs. We thought it would be nice to post all of our recipes in one central place so that we have an even larger catalog of "go to" recipes.

Thus, Yummy Mummy was born! Check it out, try out some recipes and leave us comments, we would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

your husband said...

Todd will come and do your dishes too...luv you :)

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

I will definitely be checking out this new site. BTW, LOVE the new header picture of Samantha. She is beautiful!