Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Twins

Todd and I had the pleasure of watching Reese for her parents last weekend overnight while they attended a wedding out of town. It was Samantha's first sleepover.

Note to Reese's parents: they went to bed at a decent time (8 PM) and they did not sneak out at any point during the night.

We had so much fun! Look at these cute girls - they look like twins!


It was so funny to look in my rear view mirror and see TWO kids. They kept looking at each other, smiling, trying to trade pacifiers, sharing snacks and toys.


Lollipop was in heaven because she had not one but TWO toddlers to clean up after and beg from.


We went out to lunch and got several looks from other people. I figured they thought we had twins. Most people seemed to think they were adorable while others seemed to be thinking, "that poor couple, they have their hands full".




Reading to my girls before bed

All in all, it was really easy. Sam and Reese are on the same exact sleeping schedule and they kept each other busy and entertained. I really think they got a kick out of waking up in the morning and realizing that they were both still in each others presence.


I did find myself saying, "Share", "Don't Hit", "No", "Share", "No", "No", "Get Down", "Off the Table", "Stop Feeding The Dog", "Don't Touch", "Share", "Share", "Share"............. A LOT!

But it was all worth it. We can't wait for another sleepover.



1 comment:

SB in SB said...

Wow, they do look like twins! So, I must ask, are two twice the work? Or twice the laughs? xoh