Little twinsies in their matching vests!
Oh my gosh, this totally reminds me of a SNL skit! They are the cutest dancers ever! That is histerical! Thanks for sharing, it put a smile on my face : )
I see you're passing on to her what I taught you...PS. Congrats on the pee pee, I hope the poo poo comes soon!
The Ferrones couldn't stop dancing, but we couldn't match their moves. Very cute!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Little twinsies in their matching vests!
Oh my gosh, this totally reminds me of a SNL skit! They are the cutest dancers ever! That is histerical! Thanks for sharing, it put a smile on my face : )
I see you're passing on to her what I taught you...
PS. Congrats on the pee pee, I hope the poo poo comes soon!
The Ferrones couldn't stop dancing, but we couldn't match their moves. Very cute!!
Post a Comment