Thursday, April 28, 2016

Samantha Piano - "Lightly Row"



My favorite part of Samantha playing piano now is how comfortable she is getting at reading music. It is like the lights when on one day for her with understanding the notes. Piano is low on the totem pole for her as far as activities that she does but it is a "must do" in my opinion and I'm confident that one day, ONE DAY, she will thank me for that practice time I make her carve out each day. 

1 comment:

The Hall Family said...

She will thank you...some day :) I had to take lessons for 6 years, practice every day for an hour. But many years later I am glad I did it! Made the transition to flute and saxophone so easy. Now, if I could only try and force my kids. We have the piano...good thing it is an iPod player one. lol