Monday, August 6, 2012

While I Was Away.....


Lollipop hyperventilated on the way down to Grandma and Papa's house.  Poor Lollipop panics on the freeway. 

Up so early they didn't even change out of PJ's.  Swimsuits, scooter and bike packed.  Ready for a fun sleepover!

Pant-less skateboarding

Lollipop relaxing after her traumatic car ride.

Watching videos of themselves with Grandma.

Lots of swimming!

I love this shot of these two.


No words...





They are OUT after all that fun with the grandparents!

Breakfast at The Daily Grind with Daddy
Samantha finished up her session of swim lessons.

Thatcher did whatever he does at swim lessons....

More of that....


All clean and ready for bed! (This was my favorite picture Todd texted me while I was away).

Shopping!



A play date with friends.

 Don't you just love the muscle costumes for boys?!


And a little more swimming!

Nice work Daddy, Grandma and Papa!  Now I know I can take an even longer vacation next time ;)  hee hee

No comments: