You are raising some cute kids! Question... what site are you using to make your pics big on your blog? I used to be able to do it but when I came back to blogging I can't figure it out??
Thanks Em! I am just using blogger. There is an option after (sometimes it is before depending on what version you are using) you upload the pictures to size them small, med., large or x-large and the big ones are x-large.
3 comments:
You are raising some cute kids! Question... what site are you using to make your pics big on your blog? I used to be able to do it but when I came back to blogging I can't figure it out??
Thanks Em! I am just using blogger. There is an option after (sometimes it is before depending on what version you are using) you upload the pictures to size them small, med., large or x-large and the big ones are x-large.
Thanks!
Post a Comment