The following image has been making the rounds on Facebook and I had to share it again. For those of you with young children, I am sure you can relate.
Todd and I got such a kick out of this because for the past few months Todd ends up getting the "Neck Scarf" from Thatcher. We are not exactly sure what time he ends up in our bed, it is pretty early in the morning and still dark. It isn't consistent either, sometimes he seems to do it every single morning and then there are times we don't see him for weeks. But when he does wander in to our room, he brings with him a ton of stuff (sippy cup, his pillow, large stuffed animals, trucks, trains, dinosaurs) and he climbs literally on top of Todd, piles all the gear he brought on top of me and goes right back to sleep. Cute, right? Oh and he snores, cute baby snores, but it is still snoring. ;)

1 comment:
OMG, we have the neck scarf too! And the H is for Hell on occasion! Sucks.
Post a Comment