We've had a lot of fun trying to figure out what Samantha will be for Halloween. Her main concern has been whether or not she gets to wear makeup. So after every idea she comes up with she says to me very seriously, "But Mom, if I'm a {insert random costume idea here} do I get to wear makeup?"
Thatcher and Lollipop were good sports in modeling some of her choices:
The Butterfly or The Fairy
The Princess
The Ballerina
Or the Ballerina Princess???
And the final outcome:
A Ballerina Princess Witch? No........
A Princess Ballerina? No......
Yep, you guessed it. A Ballerina Princess Fairy that wears A LOT of makeup!
I just need to add hair extensions and a spray tan and she'd be ready for an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras.
By the way, this was a serious contender until A.) she realized know one would see her fancy eyeshadow and B.) I tried the mask on and she was so scared of me she burst into tears.








No comments:
Post a Comment