Sunday, October 10, 2010

7 Months Old



I turned 7 months old on 10/8. 

*I am starting to cruise around on furniture, although,
*I have not mastered how to get down gracefully.
*Because of this, I have yet to sleep in my crib because I keep hitting my head.
*So, my parents keep me in a Pack-n-Play.
*But, most nights I end up in my parents bed, embarrassing right?
*I love to smile and show all my teeth. I am working on my 6th tooth already.  Yes, 6 Teeth!
*I love to squeal and giggle and I am starting to make consonant sounds. 
*My Mom coaches me on "Ma-ma-ma-ma" and my Dad keeps repeating "Da-da-da-da".  Both of them don't realize that they look ridiculous doing this and I will most likely follow in my sister's footsteps and my first word will be "hi".
*I have yet to really take a liking to solid food.
*I do enjoy hanging out in the excersaucer feeding myself, and the dog, Cheerios. 
*The other day my Mom baked me a sweet potato that I thought was pretty good but it gave me bad gas.

I wonder what 8 months will bring?


No comments: