Last week my parents and Todd's mom (we missed you Papa Ward) came up to see us and I somehow managed to leave my camera in my purse the whole time. Too much going on I guess. Everyone got to see Samantha's last "performance" at ballet camp which was really great.
My parents stayed the night and took Samantha up to Solvang for the day. They went blueberry picking, sightseeing and came home with the best caramel apples we have ever had. Later that day we all went to the driving range where we realized we may have a future golf pro on our hands, although Sam kept saying she was playing hockey the whole time.

We finished up the visit with dinner at Petrini's.
1 comment:
Of course she's gonna be a pro golfer. It's in the blood. I can't believe you thought she would be anything else. ;)
Post a Comment