Wednesday, August 25, 2010

5 1/2 Months

What's new with Thatcher?

We have tried feeding him bananas, peas, sweet potatoes, pears and avocados. He equally detests them all. I think until I offer him a hearty New York steak, he will continue to push away the baby food.

He has graduated to his big boy stroller

TWO bottom teeth now




AND, he is looking like he will be crawling very soon, sort of......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought it might be time to move to the big girl stroller! Did you move him to a big boy car seat too? If you don't use the snap n' go anymore I will happily buy it from you :)

Thatcher is one handsome dude. And I like the new blog background!

Stone Family said...

Thatchie man growing up so fast. I was so excited to move Connor into a big boy stroller. Now the fun really begins!!