Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Newport Beach

Samantha and I headed south this weekend to meet up with Grandma and Papa Robinson and to visit my sister and her family vacationing from Colorado in Newport Beach. We were supposed to take Samantha to Disneyland for the first time but the weather was not cooperating so we are going to do that another time. Even though we had talked Disneyland up to her for the past month she has no idea that she never went.


Lauren gave Samantha a make-over






Papa with his grand kids














Dinner at Crab Cooker


The long car ride was a breeze with the DVD player


Riding the Ferry



2 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Why do I giggle every time I see a picture of your dad? Lots of good memories of the handstand/ karaoke champion I guess. :) Michelle's kids are really cute. Her boy looks EXACTLY like her!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Oh, PS., you look sooo cute!