With Todd in school 3 nights a week, Samantha and I have been on our own for dinner quite a bit. Most nights we go out to eat because it is no fun cooking for one (Samantha doesn't count as a whole person when it comes to eating).
Monday nights are half off spaghetti and meatballs at Taffy's. It is just around the corner from our house and one of the most kid friendly restaurants in Santa Barbara that I know of. I order one pasta dish for Samantha and I to share and bring another home for Daddy for $8!!! Best deal in town. Plus, I get my craving for pasta satisfied. I am enjoying all this good eating because as soon as Baby #2 arrives all this eating is not going to be on the agenda.
Which leads me to the top 5 things I dislike about pregnancy:
1. Weight Gain
2. Headaches
3.Heartburn
4. Not being able to sleep on my stomach
5. Weight Gain Again.....
Oh but it's going to all be worth it, right?
I can't wait to have two little munchkins slurping up pasta like this one day:
No comments:
Post a Comment