We camped for our first time in Refugio for the three-day Veteran's Day weekend. I can't remember how many families there were but there were A LOT, all with various forms of camping set-ups from tents to trailers.
We have zero camping gear so opted for a trailer that was delivered, set-up for us, and then taken away when we left. I will say that those that opted for tent camping mostly hung out inside trailers because it was FREEZING at night. I could definitely tent camp but it would need to be WAY warmer and I wouldn't be skimping on the gear. I'd need the best stuff. 😂
Fiona got her makeup done. 😬
I learned goggles are a good idea with campfire smoke!
The boys built a sand spa!
And they charged a few bucks for foot massages.
I'd say we got a pretty good introduction to camping!




































































No comments:
Post a Comment