Monday, November 25, 2019

Random October Photos



Walnut Creek bound for work. 


Pacific Catch. We need one of these in SB. 


Somehow I had a two bedroom/two bath suite in my hotel but no full length mirror. 


I improvised. 


Celebrating Sara! 


Shoreline with Devin!


Supporting Victoria speaking at the Santa Barbara Project sharing her story about Gwendolyn. 




Tri-tip sandwiches at Cold Springs Tavern 




School night sleepers with Lila? How can I not say yes?! 



The tween sass I received after I told Sam I used to wear my hair that exact same way. 


We love our weekly farm box from School Food Box. I am helping local schools get this as part of their fundraising program, ask me how if you are local! It's a win-win for families and schools. 





Sweet Dixie! 


Even attending piano lessons. 


Making herself right at home. 


Yes, we are talking about you. 


Thatcher had some focusing issues in class (3rd grade) and by focus, I mean his eyes! 


His vision was perfect. I think his focus issues had to do with that hairdo. 


He didn't want to be Richard Simmons at school but had no problem wearing this at home. 


Or around friends. 


World Series time! 



Another night, another neighborhood World Series viewing. 


Lollipop went Team Dodger. 





Otis looks like he wants everyone to leave his house. 


Dixie and Lolly 


Besties!


October waves. 


Party wave! 



When you catch the kids "booing" you and invite them in to stay. 


A passed down mini-skate ramp from friends whose son grew out of it made Thatcher one happy boy! 


Auntie Holley and Thatcher working hard. 


Celebrating Caroline turning 9!


Celebrating Gwendolyn's birthday. 🌈







Soccer team buddies. 









Definitely a top concert for me at the SB Bowl, Sting and Shaggy! 








Celebrating Leanne!


I keep a ridiculously long to-do list and noticed Sam tried to add to it. 


After dance TJ's 



Thatcher must have been naughty this day to write Todd this letter. 😂 


Adding Lollipop to our Halloween skeleton family. 



More boo-ing. More kids. 


When the boo-ing group keeps on growing and growing and collecting at other houses. 


Watching the boo-ing in action!


Another night of boo-ing. 


When they boo and then move in. 🤪


Celebrating Mike Z.!



Must have been a good show. 


Pirate Booty on Boogie Boards. 


Reesie and Sam. 


Happiest of hours. 



Our greyhound bus model. 


Boys who lunch. 


Lollipop Turns 12!


Happy Birthday, Lollipop!


Peek-a-Boo!


Lolly rocked the wig the best!


CVS Halloween Fun. 

No comments: