Saturday, May 6, 2017

Christmas Eve 2016


Arrived to Christmas Eve at Grandma Marilyn and Papa Ward's house



Present time! 










I had nothing to do with this gift. Can't even type what it is. Sorry Marilyn! ;) 





This would go on for hours if I didn't limit it to weekends only. ;)


See what I mean?


See?!


Brothers. 


Off to Uncle Chris's for Christmas Eve dinner. Homemade pies that Todd did not make. Grandma Marilyn is the baker in the family! 


Kayla and Chris had a beautiful, TALL, tree.


Our first time experiencing a deep fried turkey. 






Todd and Papa Ward




The Christmas poppers had crowns and jokes that we read around the table. 




Christmas Eve tradition from Auntie Holley. 


New Pjs!




Thatcher made sure to edit his Christmas list the night before Christmas... Uh oh. 


A note to our Elf, Frisbee, on his last night with us. 


Thatcher's last picture of the year with Frisbee before he returned to the North Pole.


At some point in the middle of the night this happened. Santa paid us a visit! 




No comments: