The Turkey Tango led us right into Thanksgiving break from school
Samantha's grade, 3rd, were the winners of the Best Turkey Tangoing for the second year in a row.
Video: Everyone's favorite song.
And then off to drop child #1 to Dancing Grandma for her T-day vacation with Todd's family ;)
Video: Lollipop HATES the freeway. She trembles and practically hyperventilates the entire time. This went on for over an hour.
We made it to my parents for some turkey where the Colorado cousins were visiting.
How sad is Thatcher's Thanksgiving plate? Where's the mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing?! I am hoping this was his second trip and he was just slowing down.
Sam is our Turkey Baby so she gets to open birthday presents.
I don't know who was more excited, my Dad or Sam?
Sam also got stilts from Dancing Grandma which made for an extra gift for Thatcher.
That box provided hours of entertainment.
Dessert at Aunt Charye and Uncle Tim's house.
What in the world could these two possibly be talking about?!
If I had to caption it, my Dad might be thinking, "I wish this guy would stop talking and just let me enjoy my coffee."
Bogie the shitzu with flying ears.
Papa Ron, now chatting it up with his sister.
He should just remove himself from that spot.
Setting up camp with all the company.
Papa Ron was in charge of breakfast.
And then fixing Grandma's slot machine.
Working off all the food.
Lauren braided Sam's hair.
And Thatcher's too!
Workout at the park.
Then Farrell's to celebrate the November birthdays.
Video: I fear we weren't that great of an audience. We all look a little underwhelmed with the performance.
Meet Rick. He has been initiated into the November birthday club.
Saying our goodbyes.
Rick hasn't made it into the family picture yet. ;)












































No comments:
Post a Comment