Samantha woke up a 9-year-old on November 28th!
My sporty and sweet girl!
Samantha's choice for a birthday party this year was a Party Bus Party!
Taking home the Peabody crew from school.
Filling the minivan is always my favorite thing!
The whole crew arrived to our house and they were ready to party! I have to say, Samantha has the sweetest group of friends. She's a little social butterfly with her school friends, sports friends and neighborhood friends. Every single one of them, and their parents to boot, are really awesome!
Todd and I set up a treasure hunt around town that kicked off at Shoreline Park for some games.
Then the Party Bus picked everyone up and we cruised around town.
A stop at La Cumbre Plaza for more games including a bubble blowing contest.
Pizza!
Getting ready to head to Zodo's!
And then the return home where we dropped off each of the kids around town individually (very hyped up on sugar) and WAY later on a school night than I had told their parents. Whoopsie.
Late night present opening.
I loved all the thoughtful cards that Sam received. Another testament to her group of friends.
In Samantha's class, Ms. Craviotto has a strict policy on birthdays. No treats are to be brought in which is fine with me. Instead, she allows the birthday student to use her fancy leather chair for the day and the kids spin you around and give thoughtful birthday wishes to you. You'd think no treats would bum the kids out but the idea of that leather chair for the day is really a big deal.
Video: Here's a video slideshow that I made of the birthday party. And I can't believe on her next birthday she'll be double digits!


























No comments:
Post a Comment