Friday, January 1, 2016

Halloween 2015

Halloween 2015 kicked off with a field trip to Lane Farms with Thatcher's kindergarten class. 














Halloween artwork began to grace our fridge. 




Then it was costume time! I convinced these two to be In-N-Out burger workers. This may be the last time I can get them to pair up together for Halloween. 


They paired last year as Gaucho Ole' and his Cowgirl


And Minions the year before that. 


I began collecting things online and from In-N-Out to piece together their costumes. 


We ate more In-N-Out than I care to think about during the month of October collecting hats and stickers. 


With the power of good ole' Google I found the actual manufacturer that makes the badges for In-N-Out and it just so happened I needed to order two badges for some new employees. ;) 



This year, we were hosting a neighborhood Halloween party with our neighbors so our entire family needed to dress up. We thought about pairing up with the kids and Todd being this hamburger and me....


Fries? Sexy Fries?! No thank you. 


We ended up going with "Cozy Shark" for me which looked nothing like this photo and Todd was a surfer that was attacked by "Cozy Shark". 


This was the most unflattering, ridiculous looking costume I had ever seen. 


Mary, my awesome neighbor, and I had a blast getting ready for the big day. 






Pumpkin Carving time for the fam!









Dressed up for Halloween at school.




Looking like they belong in the cafeteria. 













During the parade at school the kids passed out In-N-Out stickers. 






I picked them up from school and their costumes evolved into what looks like a bus boy at a restaurant would wear. 


On actual Halloween, it was time for the party!!!


Bounce house testing by the Fallon boys. 














Party time!










My sweet friend Tammy brought jello shots in actual shots! So fun!





You can barely spy our old neighbor and now frequent babysitter, Sofia, mid-bounce house. About ten minutes into the party there were two bloody noses and a minor fight between kids. So we hired Sofia to regulate. The poor thing sat at the top of the bounce house for 4 hours making sure one at a time went down the slide and that everyone was behaving. 
















At one point, I think the entire Mesa arrived at our house. 




As soon as it got dark, we moved all the party stuff inside our garages and it was time to head out trick-or-treating. Thatcher did a quick costume change into something we have in our costume bin (I am not even sure what he is but he was such a good sport about being the In-N-Out burger worker that I let it go) and then off we went. 


There were several haunted houses on the Mesa, some too scary for the kids actually. 











And then we woke up to Thatcher eating breakfast...


No comments: