Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Random February Photos


Samantha's been trying to catch a fairy. She builds these "fairy houses" and writes notes like, "Swings up Thar" (or "there" for my older readers) ;) 


I have a feeling there are fairies swinging in our backyard at night.


For some reason, I can only french braid my own hair and not others. However, recently I've been making some progress. 


Not bad. Not great. But not bad. 


Practicing piano before the father/daughter dance.


I see piano recitals in her future. 



Super Bowl party at the Left Hand Ranch.


I swear we watched the game but I've got no evidence. 


Just a lot of cute, happy kids!


And a pre-game football game with the parents and kids. 


My friend Drea started a new business, Pooch Paint! Pretty cute, huh?



Sunday morning selfies with daddy.


Making lemonade. Not sure why Thatcher has a spatula. 




Hug or headlock?


We took Meredith to the bowling alley for her birthday. Two old ladies drinking wine in the arcade upset that our token got eaten…


I visit Samantha at recess often and she's always doing the same thing. 


Playing kickball with the boys. 


The school ignored the drought for a few minutes and turned the hose on for the after school running club.


This kid loves a haircut. 



Teaching Char some piano so they could duet. 


After soccer carbo-loading at Taffy's


Grandma and Papa in town for the film festival. 


Playdate with preschool buddy, Lucas. 



Every once in a while I find these two dolls dressed and ready for an activity, propped up and looking kind of freaky.


Lane and Thatcher, buddying around while their older sisters play soccer. 


Soccer carpool 




Friday night soccer. 




After soccer family date nights. 


Family bowling afternoon with a small amount of food. 


Yay, a no cavity report from the dentist! 


Shoppin'


Twin day at school.


Actually triplets! 

There was a fourth Blue Wave Dolphin wandering around school but I didn't catch them all together. 


Samantha was at a sleepover so this guy got some only-child attention.


Which means two ice cream cones. 

No comments: