Samantha brings home cute artwork all the time. Love these boy/girl jelly fish!
Her leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's Day.
Her idea to catch the little guy was to entice him with the comfy bedroom setup.
Not to mention the "Free Gold" sign.
We had a special mommy/daughter date out to dinner at Cafe Stella.
Then off to the Peabody school play with friends.
Kindergarten journal entries are priceless. She's talking about visiting her buddy Cassian in the hospital and not to mention her "bascit boll" game.
She loves all her friends. Also, we rarely get to see "Ellyi" (Eli) anymore but she always brings him up when she is talking about her besties!
I love the bunk bed drawing.
I think she got the sad/happy faces mixed up or else she really isn't that sad when her "bruther" doesn't play with her.
Her dream for the world is for everyone to have a home ;)
Okay, I see "I Love You Mrs. Mulligan" on everything! She really does love her teacher!
Cute dino and yes, we see EVERY, SINGLE, kid-appropriate movie. And yes, sometimes I take a nap. I sure did in this one!
Where's Lollipop?
She really needs to learn to spell "park". And it is funny when you don't have a "Target" nearby how it becomes a highlight of your weekend.
There's that "pork" again. Costco is definitely a big draw for our family, especially considering we don't have a "torgit" or a "Target" either.
They are friends again.
We are all so very happy baby Eleanora was born. Don't let her fall off the bed, Victoria, in your matching green outfits!
Dancing Grandma got suckered into Toys R' Us, sorry Marilyn!
Just pulling out teeth and making valentines. The good life of a kindergartener!
I think she is gunning for A's with the whole "I love Mrs. Mulligan" routine (she better start spelling it right) ;) And why is she higher up than her family? At least we beat P.E.
Now she's spelling her name right…..
Now she's not. And she's seeing cats and dogs before she loves us….
I can see why the movie "Frozen" has already grossed 1 billion dollars. I'm pretty sure every little girl's journal has something about "Frozen"in it.
So it wasn't exactly her niece, it was my niece, but I'm glad she got hit with that football because that tooth was ready to go!
Reminiscing about all her teachers.
I love that she names herself as one of her friends.
And this is true, I had to ride the big roller coaster at LEGOLAND by myself because no one else would go on it with me.
Straight E's again. Those "I Love you's" really worked!
We are proud of her for being selected in the special reading group at school. But yes, we have to work on her comprehending what she is reading. The girl can read anything and everything but sometimes when you ask her what she just read she'll say, "I don't know." I swear it is some of those kindergarten reading books about "Nan and Pat" or "The Big, Big Box". Give her something good to read and THEN ask her what it is about ;)
She seems happy to read to Jack and Thatch and this book on "The Bully" seems to have some sass in it if you ask me. No more "Nan and Pat" books please!



























1 comment:
Congrats to Samantha nice progress report. The post is very entertaining. Thatcher and Jack were so cute and very attentive. Love Grandma
Post a Comment