Mommy/Daughter Selfie at Brophy's
Family date at Municipal
The Municipal dog got lucky that Samantha shared her ice cream (I promise she didn't eat off that spoon after)
Celebrating FOUR at preschool.
Thatcher isn't the only one into LEGOs.
These two visiting Samantha at school.
Beach day
I'll support him no matter what he wants to be.
Feeling lucky on St. Patrick's Day
He might not make it out of the car or off the couch, but for the most part, this kid is still hanging in there on naps. Lolly too.
Frogging Lollipop waiting for daddy to come home.
Cloud 10 birthday party and FINALLY a place to go when the weather sucks in Santa Barbara.
Fallon turned 6 and had a Frozen party there.
We also celebrated sweet Leila at her Frozen birthday party.
There were a few questions as to why Fallon's Elsa looked different from Leila's Elsa ;)
Auntie Holley gifted Samantha with some new hair.
Dinner party with friends at the Stone's house ending with smores, yum!
My wannabe Yogi
I suffered through the Muppet movie with the kids. I am not sure who is in charge of the volume control at the movies but all of us had to watch this with one finger stuck in our ear.
Samantha got her shortest haircut to date.
and a blowout!
No more dead ends ;)

Peabody Moms' night in the Funk Zone.
Samantha working on her fitness. I asked her what this move was called and she said a "side up" and that she learned it from Despicable Me 2. Who knew?!
Friday Happy Hour fun with friends at Cafe del Sol.
And by fun I mean, we rode a surrey with all the kids to happy hour ;)
Weekend sushi date with the fam.
Lollipop at Demetria Estate.
We were there too ;)
VIP tour of their operation.
Los Olivos Cafe for lunch.
There's no way you can be in the valley and not stop at Enjoy Cupcakes.
Harry's with our sweet neighbor, Sherry.
Field trip to Trader Joe's. I actually learned a lot ;)
The guy/girl inside the Chick-fil-a cow suit is a giant.
Getting one of Pete's famous haircuts. Too bad we can't get Thatcher to agree to product in his hair to make his hairdo a cute do! He says only Pete can style it with wax….

































No comments:
Post a Comment