Thursday, March 13, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

I have to say, this year I just didn't have the time like I had in past years to put together something creative that I copied from the Internet ;)


Like this.


Or this.


And this.


Or this.


This year, Samantha's kindergarten teacher really wanted the kids to do all the work themselves so that worked in my favor. 


I admit, we cut out the heart shapes and I printed her photo out on our printer, but she did do the rest. All the decorating and writing ;)


And when I say I didn't have any time this year, I really mean I had no time because Thatcher's Valentines were store bought from CVS. 


And to make things even more stressful, he was so darn upset that I separated the cards on the perforated lines. He thought I had RIPPED them as evidenced by this video that I couldn't resist taking of him. Yes, I know, I am a mean mom for taping this. ;)


I will say, the best part of Valentine's Day was this. 


Thatcher needs to write us one of these too after that behavior in the video ;)

No comments: