Reese had a 5th birthday sleepover with her best girlfriends.
I'll be honest, Samantha was a little nervous. She has had several sleepovers since she was pretty little with her friend Connor at his house and has stayed the night at both grandparents' houses but as she has gotten older, she has gotten more afraid of being away from us. She is more than happy to have a friend stay at our house though.
This guy on the other hand.... Thatch, the girls won't let you in dressed like that!
They received matching jammies, toothbrushes, sock monkeys and played lots of games.
They watched movies,
and enjoyed sweet treats (and I am pretty sure they stayed up late).
In the morning they had rainbow pancakes (Sarah, you are super mom)!
I can't wait to see more pictures. Happy Birthday Reesie Girl and thank you for getting my Sammie comfortable with sleepovers again! Now who wants her for the night??? ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment