We spent Christmas Eve in Thousand Oaks with Todd's family
It always amazes me how kids can fall asleep like this. At least he had a quick nap before the festivities.
Pretty blondes ;)
The kids' table was decked out with fun things for the kiddos.
Lotto card scratching is always a highlight of our holiday dinners. So far I think our highest win has been $10. I won $5 and a free ticket that I still need to turn in. I'll keep you posted on that....
Waiting patiently to open gifts.
We started a new rule this year and carried it over to the next morning. One gift gets opened at a time. This was enforced by Todd and me because on Christmas 2011, they both opened a ton of presents in about 30 seconds. There was wrapping paper, gifts and just chaos everywhere. Mommy likes the one gift at a time rule, much calmer ;)
This is the, can I please open a gift now?! look.
Blings & Gems!! This has been a favorite.
More princess attire to add to her collection. The day Samantha gets tired of Princesses is the day one lucky little girl gets a lot of great princess gear. Get ready Jessica Stone!
This was one of Thatcher's favorite gifts but I must say, at almost 3, he thought EVERYTHING was great. He would have been content with just opening one gift and playing with it. This was a Spy Set complete with spy watch, walkie talkies, binoculars, flashlight and sunglasses. Thatcher loves to dress up so this was the perfect gift for him. Thanks Uncle Drew!
Yes, Todd painted the gift wrap on Uncle Chris' present because we ran out of wrapping paper.
Agent Thatchie
Walkie Talkie-ing
This is how Thatcher looks most days now.
These kids love their Uncle Drew
We all got silly towards the end of the night with photo booth apps on our phones. Such a fun evening, thank you Dancing Grandma and Papa Ward!


No comments:
Post a Comment