Monday, October 17, 2011

Cute Videos of Thatchie


Thatchie loves to gallop.  And when he is asked to gallop, he thinks it is A BIG DEAL.  I know this because he will do it over and over and over and over....


Thatchie says all sorts of words and I love the way he says them. 

Some of my favorites are:

"O-tay" (Okay)
"Too-tie" (Cookie)
"St-NAT" (Snack)
"Tank-too" (Thank you)
"Pees" (Please)
"A-doing?" (What are you doing)
"Bless Shoes" (Bless You)
"Yo-Yo" (Yogurt)


Thatchie is starting to put together his thoughts to have "conversations" with me.  Here he is telling me that Grandma (we are still working on getting him to stop calling her Pa Pa) went home but before she left she gave him this card and took him out for hot dogs.   Didn't you get all that from the video???



 Before Thatcher gets to go greet Daddy (although at first he was hoping it was Papa, which really means Grandma) he has to use his manners and of course he has to tell me he loves me!

2 comments:

The Hall Family said...

How cute! If I close my eyes Thatcher sounds like Kalista with all the chatting. I love it!

The Paskins said...

Oooh, love those manners :)

And I totally got his conversation about Grandma and hot dogs...duh!