Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Garden

Our garden is officially out of control and I LOVE IT!  It has been a learning process since this was our first year planting one (which by the way, I can't believe it took us so long to plant a garden!!!).  We are still trying to figure out when to pick things, prune things and some things have yet to produce (um, hello garlic and shallots,where are you?), but overall we think we have been pretty successful.  I think I am most excited about our tomatoes that are FINALLY turning red and there are a TON!

Remember this?


It is now this:
.


















We've come a long way since our Aerogarden days...... ;)

1 comment:

marina said...

oh my gosh, I'm so jealous. Our landscaper has left us with a half-built garden box for months. Maybe I will have summer veggies by 2013 :)