Thursday, June 30, 2011

What We've Been Up To

While the kids were at my parent's house doing a whole lot of this:



I was in Palm Springs, doing a whole lot of this:


And Todd was at home finishing our kitchen (almost).  He put in black granite counter tops and finished painting the cabinets. There are still a few things left to be done, but all in all, I feel like we are as close to finishing one room in this house as we ever have been. 

See how far we have come:




Side Note: This is me 3 months pregnant with Samantha and seeing the house for the first time that Todd wants to buy.  I look thrilled, huh? 

One day, I will post the rest of the house "before" pictures, trust me, they are worse than this.....















What do you think?


4 comments:

The Paskins said...

WOWOWOWOW doesn't even come close! I can't even remember what it looked like in progress, and the new counters look fantastic! Great work, Fallons (aka Todd) :)

The Hall Family said...

Gorgeous work! Hooray!

Stone Family said...

Looks awesome! Terrific work Todd!

Jillian said...

Awesome kitchen!!! Todd was working hard while you were on vacation? Sign me up.